JCB Drivetrain Systems is in a unique position. We are the only company in the world to build our own range of engines, transmissions and axles. Our range of engines are specifically designed to deliver maximum torque output at low revs. They offer the optimum performance characteristics for Construction, Agriculture and Materials Handling machines in their working environment.
And because we designed the engines for Construction applications, we also designed in Stage II / Tier 2, Stage 3A / Tier 3 & Stage IIIB / Tier 4 emission capability from the same architecture. We are therefore proud to be able to supply class leading products of the highest quality, low noise, premium engine packages. A range of Naturally Aspirated, Turbocharged and charge air aftercooled power systems and common rail fuel injection technology on the higher rated units.
A JCB Drivetrain Systems 4WS Driveline
- Based on a 74.6kW (100hp) Turbocharged 4 cylinder 4 valve JCB 444 T Diesel engine.
- Matched to a JCB Drivetrain Systems PS 760 powershift transmission and two SD80 steerdrive axles with power track rods offering four wheel steering.
A JCB Drivetrain Systems Articulated Driveline
- An JCB Drivetrain Systems configuration for an articulated machine.
- Based on a 62kW (82hp) naturally aspirated 4 cylinder 4 valve JCB 444 Diesel engine.
- Matched to a JCB Drivetrain Systems SS700 syncromesh transmission, TG 300 transfer box, PD70 axle and PD55 rigid drive axle.